Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New!

This is super exciting!!  For starters let me tell you a little more about myself:

I am a mother of two beautiful children; T and S.  T is my eldest...a sassy 3 (almost 4) year old full of sugar and spice (lots and lots of spice!).  S just turned 1 and loves trying to keep up with T.  My handsom hubby is an auto teacher at a local high school; that's right, he works on cars!  It's such a handy thing for him to do...I love it!

 I have a degree in interior design that I've been able to put to use in my own house as well as some family and friends' houses ;)  Lol!  I decided to start this blog because I've done some fun projects that people have asked about...also because a close friend told me I should ;)  Thanks April!

So!  Roll up your sleeves, pull up a chair, and read on my friends...read on.

Much Love!
                 Kimi

P.S.  I am always looking for imput and/or comments on the things that I post so please don't be afraid to put your opinion down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...