Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{Makeover}: Room Style

This is one of my favorite projects that I've done in my own house!  My kids share a room and so I wanted it to be gender neutral...but I also wanted it to be whimsy and fun!  I started out by painting some fun birds and trees on the walls but it just wasn't enough!

So here are some before pictures...






And after...


{This dresser was another fun project that I'll post the How-To later...so stay tuned for that!}

I just LOVE the way that it turned out!  I was a litte nervous, especially with the stripes, but if there is ANY adive that I can give to you it would be to go bold or go home!  What's the worse that can happen?  You hate it?  Paint over it!  The greatest thing about paint is that it's fairly inexpensive.  Take some chances!  Go out there and go crazy!  Show me some of your paint projects!!  Email them to me at heelsandpaint@gmail.com and you might see them featured here!!

Much Love!
                  Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...