Wednesday, April 6, 2011

{Extreme}: Coupons

So anyone tune into TLC's "Extreme Couponing"?  The hubby & I heard about it weeks ago and he got very excited!  He's more into saving a buck than I am!  And I LOVE saving a buck!  So he found her website and started couponing!  I go every Monday I got to the local newspaper office and purchase 4-6 copies of the Sunday paper for WAY less than a subscription would cost.  Then HE goes through all of them and cuts and clips.  He's fast becoming a coupon addict!  He actually went shopping this afternoon when he got home from work!  He took T and they hit up Smith's & Target and he saved us 50%!  We got free stuff too!

The cleaning supplies were amazing!  He got all this for $.99 each!


This was all free!  It's not much but if you think that the Olay face wash is normally $7 by itself!



This is everything that he got!  And he only spent about $70!  AMAZING!  He came home with such a high, it was hilarious!  I definately don't mind that he enjoys this!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...